No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome at Pilgrim Congregational UCC.
At PILGRIM you’ll meet people from different walks of life, gathered together to celebrate God’s grace, which does not discriminate. We are perfect in our imperfections. We laugh together, cry together, sing together, and share of our life together, knowing or at least hoping that we are loved by a gracious God.
During our Sunday Morning Worship at 10:00, livestreamed or in person in the sanctuary, you can expect:
- To be a part of a Worship service that will last approx. 75 minutes.
- To participate in singing hymns, and sharing God’s peace.
- To receive God’s forgiveness and love.
- To experience a silent time of prayer and reflection.
- To listen to a sermon of God’s love and justice, calling us to participate in God’s work on Earth.
- To be welcomed by a diverse crowd of people, from various walks of life.
- To be invited to participate in a friendly and engaging coffee hour after service.
- To meet qualified Sunday School volunteers, willing to have meaningful conversations and fun activities with your elementary and middle school child.
We strive to be a welcoming place to all, and invite you not only to worship with us, but to find a place to belong and participate. Pilgrim is a congregational church, focused on active participation of all who gather there. We hope that you share your gifts with us, whether you are interested in singing in the choir, teaching in Sunday School, helping out in the Food Pantry, would like a role in worship, or whatever comes to your mind.
We certainly welcome spectators at Pilgrim, we have a lot to showcase, but we hope you find yourself able to move off the bleachers and unto the field, whenever you are ready. Being the church is not only a spectator sport.