Summer Books in the Park – Lunch with Buddha
July 24 @ 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
Join us for lively monthly lively discussions featuring memoirs and fiction that explore important spiritual, social and cultural topics. The discussions will be facilitated by Pastor Kelly.
The discussions will take place on Tuesdays from 5:15-6:15 p.m. at the northwest corner of Lincoln Park, near the Farmers Market. Please bring a lawn chair or a blanket. Pilgrim Church is the backup location in the event of rain.
- May 29 – The Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan
- June 26 – Five Carat Soul by James McBride
- July 24 – Lunch with Buddha by Roland Merullo
- August 7 – The Far Away Brother by Lauren Markham
- September 11 – Saints for All Occasions by J. Courtney Sullivan